National Intelligence Director Tulsi Gabbard announced Tuesday Trump administration Security permits for 37 current and former national security officials have been revoked.
In the memorandum Posted to XGabbard accused individuals of “politicizing and manipulating intelligence, unauthorized disclosure of confidential intelligence, and/or committing intentional violations of the Trade Cruff standards.”
Gabbard said the action was taken in the direction Donald Trump.
“Delegating security permits is a privilege, not a right,” Gabbard wrote in the memorandum. “In the intelligence community, those who betray the Constitution and compare their interests with those of the American people have broken the divine trust they promised to uphold.”
The memorandum does not cite specific evidence of wrongdoing, but includes List The person who was revoked of 37 people.
The list includes some officials involved in the 2017 intelligence assessment Russia’s efforts to impact the 2016 election. CNNciting sources familiar with the matter. It also reportedly includes former members of Joe Biden’s National Security Council.
Some others on the list also signed a 2019 letter expressing their concerns about Trump. This letter is Posted on social media Last month through right-wing activists Laura Loomer.
“As national security professionals, many of us have long been concerned about President Trump’s actions and their impact on our security and security” 2019 letter read.
Mark Zaid is a national security lawyer Announcement to call Gabbard on Tuesday “Pure politicization of the security clearance process.”
“These are illegal decisions that deviate from decades of precedent,” Zeid said. “It’s totally unprofessional that individuals aim to influence their careers, but they were not notified before they leaked the memo to friendly media.”
The same is true for ZAID explain In another post on the list, “The executive order, which should have been issued on Inauguration Day, revoked his permission”, adding: “Guess someone fooled it. Shocking.”
Gabbard’s announcement on Tuesday is Trump administration Targeting national security officials and criticizing the president.
July, Gabbard defendant Barack Obama and his national security team committed a “treason plot” that accused them of working to undermine Trump’s 2016 presidential election and creating intelligence about Russia’s interference in the election.
Later that month, the Ministry of Justice Announce A “strike force” was formed to assess the evidence surrounding Gabbard’s claims and to “invest potential legal steps that could stem from DNI Gabbard’s disclosure.”
Susan Miller, a former CIA official, conducted an intelligence assessment of Russian intervention in the 2016 general election, Tell the guardian In late July, Gabbard’s allegations were based on false statements and false statements.
Democrats and other critics of the administration accuse the Trump administration of resuming Russian investigation narrative to divert attention From the scandal Around the stigma financiers and convicted sex offenders Jeffrey Epstein. The government has faced it Grow Both parties release pressure on records related to the Epstein case.
Trump is also Revoked Security permits from former President Biden, former Secretary of State Antony Blinken and several other critics, including Liz Cheney, Adam Kinzinger and New York Attorney General Letitia James.

Health & Wellness Contributor
A wellness enthusiast and certified nutrition advisor, Meera covers everything from healthy living tips to medical breakthroughs. Her articles aim to inform and inspire readers to live better every day.