Scott WolfA distant wife, Kelley WolfHer divorce lawyer was abandoned a few days after the actor accused her of “disturbing, false” allegations against him, US Weekly Special reports can be made.
On Monday, August 19, a Utah judge presided over a motion filed by Kelly, attorney who was divorced. Farrah Spencerexit as her representative.
The judge said Spencer and her law firm “are allowed to withdraw as a record lawyer [Kelley] Effective immediately and exempt any future duties and responsibilities [Kelley] in this case. ”
“All further complaints, motions, notices and other documents shall be provided directly [Kelley] According to the judge, her email address.
Scott Wolf and Kelly Wolf
Frazer Harrison/Getty ImagesSpencer’s motion to withdraw was sealed by the court. Kelley, 48, has no divorce lawyer yet.
A few days after Scott, 57, slammed Kelley for making “disturbing, false” charges against him.
this Five parties Alum to people On August 15, he told the media that his “continuous hope is to have the most difficult chapter in our family’s life, but the well-being of my children is at stake and it will always be my top priority.”
“There are some major challenges that make our situation very difficult and controversial, which is tragic for all participants,” Scott continued. “I was told that my estranged wife made some disturbing and totally wrong allegations against me.”
Scott claims Kelly plans to make demands against him, “such as psychological abuse, child abuse, child endangerment.” He claims his ex told him that she did not believe the claims, but that the plan gave them an advantage in the battle of the court and “public opinion.”
The actor provided the media with alleged text messages sent by Kelley in support of his claims.

Scott Wolf and Kelly Wolf
Getty Images of Michael Loccisano/Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights“I was sending her a text message to me to describe the plan in which she described the plan, so there is no doubt about her intention or the malicious intention behind the false allegations she made for the future,” he said.
When contacting peopleKelly told the media: “When I say that, I will be very clear: I don’t believe Scott will [abuse our children],” she said. “I lost my career, my reputation, my children, integrity, honor, dedication to marriage. As a parent, I have actually lost everything except my life. I have done everything strategically and hopefully for my children. ”
Kelly told us About going back and forth with her ex: “I endured unimaginable, and still…I am a mother, a warrior, grateful and wish I could stay strong for the kids.”
Kelly added: “For those who participate in public humiliation of themselves or my children… I want to say… I’m Kelley and my cousin Karma are a bitch. We’re strong and strong, we never back down…especially with our children.”
As us Previously reported, drama Outbreak between Scott and Kelly Apply for divorce After 21 years of marriage, June 10.
Kelley has been reportedly detained twice by police and involuntarily, with multiple 911 calls regarding issues at the couple’s home, and Scott has been granted temporary sole custody of three children.
Scott also received a temporary restraining order against Kelly, which prevented her from getting close to him, their children or the house.

Senior News Analyst & National Affairs Writer
Prabhat Sharma is a veteran journalist with over 12 years of experience covering national news, current affairs, and breaking stories across India. Known for his analytical approach and in-depth reporting, Prabhat brings clarity to complex topics and delivers content that informs, educates, and empowers readers.
He is passionate about political transparency, policy analysis, and the evolving landscape of Indian journalism.
When he’s not writing, you’ll find him reading non-fiction, watching documentaries, or exploring offbeat destinations