Home Politics Justin Baldoni

Justin Baldoni

13
0

Justin Baldoni deny It ends with us supporting role Isabela FerrerUnder his subpoena request, harassment claims.

According to court documents US Weekly On Tuesday, August 19, Bardoni’s legal team responded to Ferrer’s formal opposition to the summoned. In a letter to the judge Lewis J. LimanBardoni’s lawyer argued Blake Lively The first subpoena against Ferrer was issued, which occurred in February. According to the documentation, Ferrer’s attorney accepted Lively’s request.

Baldoni’s team claimed they followed their own subpoena with 24-year-old Ferrer to get Lively’s team “document she ignored or asked for or asked for production or not”. According to the letter, Bardoni’s team asked for information from Ferrer’s lawyers “twice” – a requirement they claimed to be “ignoring”.

Baldoni’s lawyers also explained that they did not contact Ferrer’s talent agency because they believed her attorney was “the right person” about the subpoena.


Related: Isabela Ferrer accuses Justin Baldoni of ‘harassment’ of her subpoena

It fought back with our star Isabela Ferrer in a subpoena request from Justin Baldoni, claiming that the director and Costar were “harassing” her. According to court documents obtained by Us Weekly on Monday, August 18, Ferrer’s legal team claimed that Bardoni’s subpoena and subsequent motion were “a transparent effort to put pressure on Ms. Ferrer.” The actress, […]

They also denied Ferrer’s allegations of harassment, believing they were not the first party to summon the actress in the case. Baldoni’s team asked for approval of their motion to serve Ferrer.

Bardoni’s response comes after Feler accused Bardoni of Harass her by subpoena And asked the court to deny the motion. Ferrer works with 41-year-old Baldoni and 37-year-old Lively, 2024 Adapted by Colleen Hooverdepicting a young version of the Lively character. Baldoni previously claimed that Ferrer was It ends with us In his ongoing lawsuit against Lively, he is a substantial witness.

Justin Baldoni

Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni in “End With Us.” Sony Pictures Release/Petitive Everett Collection

Lively and Bardoni’s Legal drama The actress started in December 2024 after accusing her of ribs and sexually harassing the director, creating a hostile work environment and smearing her movements. Bardoni strongly denied the allegations and then sued her husband Ryan Reynolds and public relations staff Leslie Sloan Suspected of defamation and extortion. Lively, Reynolds and Sloane denied the allegations and applied to dismiss the lawsuit. In June, the judge Bardoni’s lawsuit was dismissed.

“The court dismissed a comprehensive $400 million Bardoni-Channel lawsuit. In the days that followed, Bardoni’s lawyers said the judge’s decision to dismiss his case was not a big deal. “As usual, this was not the case. The court’s dismissal of Bardoni’s false lawsuit was a complete victory after all. ”

Following Lively’s law victory, Baldoni’s lawyer, Bryan Freedmanalso with us The next legal step about the team.

“The court’s decision to the firing motion has no effect on the truth of the absence of harassment and any smearing campaign and will not in any way affect our strong defense against Ms. Lively’s claims,” the statement said. “The discovery is underway and we are confident that we will win these virtually unfounded allegations. Our clients will seek other legal options available to us, rather than modifying existing claims.”

Lively’s lawsuit against Baldoni is still ongoing and a trial is scheduled for March 2026. Last month, Lively was Detached by Baldoni’s legal team in New York City.

Source link